With the popularity of the Craftsman style and its timeless qualities, many homeowners enjoy incorporating these design elements into their bathrooms. This turn-of-the-century Craftsman home was the perfect place to do just that.
The designers at Silent Rivers work with many product manufacturers and installation professionals to custom design rooms to perfectly fit our clients’ needs and style. And we have the experience to pull all these elements together into a holistic mix of function and beauty.
We revealed this completed bathroom remodel in The Big Reveal: Final Photos of Bathrooms in a 1920 Craftsman. Now we share the actual materials and manufacturers used to transform this dated 1980s remodel into an inviting, light-filled bathroom!
1. Faucet: Kohler “Archer” Wide-Spread
2. Sink: Kohler “Caxton” Under-Mount Sink
3. Toilet: Kohler “Tresham” Toilet
4. Shower head: Kohler “Contemporary Round” 8″ Rainhead, 2.5 gpm
5. Handshower: Kohler “Awaken” G90 2.0 gpm Multifunction Handshower
6. Valve: Kohler “Archer” Valve Trim
1. Ceiling fixture: Feiss “Lismore” 2-Light Flushmount
2. Wall sconce: Norwell “Apollo” Sconce
Finishes & Accessories
1. Counter and bench tops: Bianco Carrara Marble was used for the vanity and shower bench surfaces in the shower.
3. Mosaic wall tile: Florida Tile “Bliss – Iceland” Linear Blend Mosaics
4. Wall tile: Daltile “Artigiano – Italian Alps” 3″x6″ Wall Tile
6. Latch: Top Knobs “M1780″ 2” Cabinet Latch
And let’s not forget a few very important details…
Wainscot: Painted wood bead board with painted wood cap.
Cabinets: Custom built and modified by Silent Rivers Design+Build.
Our homeowners love the vision and expertise that Silent Rivers’ designers bring to the remodeling equation. To achieve a desired look in a room (or a whole house) we work with homeowners’ ideas to help pull together a complete and beautiful remodeling solution.
See more of our finished projects in our Project Gallery.